Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Prayers

Hi.

Am gonna keep this post real short. Its just a few questions that keep popping up in my mind then and now. Some ppl ask me, do i believe in god. I say "i dont know, he's a stranger to me, coz i aint seen him, heard him, felt him or whtever". Then they start talkin about faith and wonders god can do.

These talks and thoughts keep pestering me again and again. I keep thinkin - wht has god done for me. Anythin and everythin thats happened to me in life is because of wht i have done or not done, because of the mistakes i made and not because some so called power is helping me out or punishing me.

I know this is a very sensitive issue and comments are welcom..

tc

1 comment:

Kanika said...

U may b feelin wtever happens its all bcos of u!But never in ur life u feltas if ...u wer driven by sm force...smthn u didnt wanna do but u did...dunno y?!there is sm pwr..n dts GOD!!