Monday, August 09, 2010

Wondering

Hey ppl,

Its been a hectic week in terms of work. Weird cargo plans, long hours, inspections and vettings - it basically had everything that we don't look forward too.

Well its finally over, atleast fot now and we are on our way to the river Seine. Thats going yo be our last discharge port before drydock, and probably my penulyimate port as well onboard this vessel.

Sailing through the North Sea isnt really much to talk about or rather write about. I have been on watch for about 2 hours now and not a vessel in sight. I have been on a single steady course all throughout(205 G).

I called my girlfriend(fiance actually) a while back. She was sleeping. We both love waking each other up. I do that from my early morning watch and she wakes me up for my afternoon watch hours. She's an amazing person and I love her the most in this entire world. She's gone back to sleep now(tired from sleeping too much), so am basically back to bridge watch (today its basically looking out into the emptiness).

So I was wondering what I should do and thus this post.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: