Monday, October 22, 2007

Chak De India

Hi guys,

India played their first twenty20 match at home versus the Aussies yesterday and had a comprehensive victory. After the quite humiliating loss of the one day series it was a good respite from the below par performance of the Indian players. Once again the world cup winning team with the young guns like gambhir, uthappa, yuvraj, dhoni and all the others made India proud and won like champions. Indians have never been associated with having the killer instinct, the one required to win and finish. The youngsters are certainly re-writing scripts here.

I think the big trio (You-know-who) are nothing but a negative influence on the side. This young side which is doing so well in the twenty20 matches should be groomed as a team and should be ginen a chance in the one day format of the game as well. I am pretty sure that they would really perform up to the task.

Anyways, I am really happy India one yesterday's game. :). Am home now and really got nothing to do. I would be going to Delhi in a few days time to meet up with my sweetheart whom i really miss.. :(. This is for her - I love you my dearest *hugs tightly*.

So guys hopefully would try to keep up with this blog.. (how many times have i written this earlier)

until next time,

No comments: