Monday, November 06, 2006

Nothin

hi all..

Its been a really long time since i posted. I had even accepted to the fact that the blogger crew removed my site.. but it jus shows how goot they are.. (hope they take this as advertising and pay me some money).

oh well.. i was sailing for most of the time on a really really old container ship. Apart from the long working hours, regular breakdowns of machinery, blackouts, asian ports, hmm.. everything else was like reallly cool..

Am joining my next vessel day after tomorrow i.e on the 8th. I will be leavin tmw evening. In starking contrast to my previous vessel this one is particularly new. Being even more particular it hasnt even sailed once. Am really excited about this new building and its going to be a great experience.

I recently found out this feature in blogger. Its something like this. You can email to a particular address and the whole email is posted as a blog. A pretty useful feature which i will make quite good use in the next 5 months. So guys, keep reading coz its going to have some real spicy stuff he he.. Am gonna give you a dual cadet's experience in the next 5 months if not everyday, quite regularly.

Oh another thing. You must be wondering about the title of this post. Well i pondered a lot and it jus came to nothing. so thats wht i named it.. he he.. *looks dumb*

until next time then..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will recommend you to all my friends!

herbs used for weight loss


anatrim loss weight


See you later, thanks