Tuesday, March 28, 2006

28th March 2006

hi ppl..


This day is a memorable day for me.. from my previous posts u must have realised that i am someone who doesnt belive in god..
well .. i used to be that way.. the course of events in the previous few days have changed that..
I am trying to understand god. About who he is, wht is he doin. I noe its not gonna be simple but i am gonna try.. that i am.

I wanted to talk about our beginning today. Yesh, the beginning of mankind. We do exist, we are real. There are 2 possible explanations to our existence, either there was a beginning or there wasnt.
Lets look at science now.
If u look at the universe today, scientists observe that it is expanding. Things are goin away from each other every second. Now if u move this time backward.. Things are gonna come closer and closer to each other.. Til when. Till theres a single point. Scientists are calling this singularity.

Okay now. Suppose i have a car. If i keep runnin the car on and on.. the fuel's gonna finish rite.. Same is the case wid the sun. Its fuel is gonna keep on reducin and has been reducin over the years.. So it must have had a beginning.

I belive we had a beginning. Am no longer an atheist.

I will continue this.. I have a lot to think over this.. These are just my simple thoughts.. Am trying to convert these thoughts into writings.

until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mr basu.
somehow i just ended up on ur blog page. i couldnt help but wonder if ur alright. i hope u are.
and i do not, by any means, want to distract you or bring back the past... or anything like that.
i just hope are fine.

my best wishes are always with you.

ruhi